Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to serve as a member of an IT Project & Support Team, plans, coordinates and executes projects to deploy IT capabilities to traditional and cloud environments. The Developer will provide the hands-on expertise to stand up, network, secure and administer systems and shared services in Linux and Windows standalone and networked environments.
- Demonstrated experience with IC information technology (Both Linux and Windows), and security processes (Configuration Management (CM) Continuous Monitoring (ConMon), and Assessment & Authorization (A&A).
- Demonstrated understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF), ICD 503 requirements, and NIST SP 800-53 Security Controls.
- Experience with STIG/CIS configuration compliance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or 4 equivalent years of experience) plus 4 years of IC IT experience
- Experience with Telos tools (Xacta & Continuum)
- Experience with Nessus, SCAP, and MBSA scanning tools
- Basic PowerShell understanding and scripting
- Basic Office 365 administration
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Services management
- Familiarity with ODNI 94 series instructions
- Experience with Splunk auditing • Experience composing security policies and procedures; and System Security Plans (SSPs)