TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex, LLC, is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst for a position at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in McLean, Va. The Senior Systems Analyst will work with leadership and project teams in areas that require a high level of technical competency. You will work with surveys of various operations as well as providing alternatives of analysis for programs that reach across intelligence disciplines and intelligence agencies.
- Shall use systems such as SQL-based or other relational databases to track, monitor, and analyze metrics. These responsibilities may include running regular reports and responding to ad hoc queries for quantitative reports and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with managing/manipulating databases containing highly sensitive information.
- Demonstrated experience responding to quick turnaround requests for metrics and other quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrated experience performing analysis of alternatives and utility analysis, specifically with respect to Cyber or Data Architectures.
- Experience with data manipulation and data reduction to present different views Experience with measures of performance and performance metrics
- Experience with system performance in relation to mission utility
- Technical Bachelor's Degree (ie., Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Data Analysis)
- 15 Years Experience in the Intelligence Community