Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Senior Project Coordinator for an immediate hire position at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. You will be responsible for managing a number of intelligence and technology portfolios across the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the management of multi-discipline portfolios.
- Plan, lead, and complete complex projects.
- Conduct in-depth assessments of capabilities to support decision making.
- Support the development and implementation of analysis, collection, and core enabling function strategies.
- Support the preparation, production, and coordination of formalized written products and briefings.
- Recommend innovative solutions to enhance analysis, collection, and core enabling function activities.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community initiatives.
- 7 to 15 years of experience in the IC
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience in the review and application of IC policy, planning, programming, budgeting and execution documents. o Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and familiarity with IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities.