Clearance: TS/SCI Minimum
Synertex is seeking a Support Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks, supporting cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis Articulates emerging trends to leadership and staff and coordinating resources during incident response efforts, driving incidents to timely and complete resolution
- Defines, plans, designs, and evaluates information security systems.
- Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations, defines and designs system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Basic familiarity with information network elements – routers, firewalls, etc. Ability to apply technical knowledge to information security designs.
- Designs and conducts tests of designs and architectures.
- Knowledge and experience with information network security equipment.
- Understanding of information network threats such as computer viruses.
- Tests and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems and software deployment tools.
- Safeguards the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure.
- May research, evaluate, test, recommends communicate and implement new security software or devices.
- Implements, enforces, communicates and develops security policies or plans for data, software applications, hardware, and telecommunications. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information. Provides recommendations on information assurance engineering standards, implementation dependencies, and changing information assurance related technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree + 2 years’ experience
- For 8570 compliance, must be able to obtain an A+ CE, Network+ CE, or SSCP certification within 6 months.