Clearance: TS/SCI and Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Logistician to join our team in Maryland to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Synertex. The Logistician will support property manager duties, complete monthly inventory reports per government guidelines and maintain the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property.
- Support physical inventory of assets.
- Maintain supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit and/or illegally modified products.
- Support the acquisition, oversight, and tracking of hardware assets and materials and provide the activities necessary to operate and maintain hardware assets
- Analyze, model, and optimize logistics capabilities using advanced software which covers location of sites, allocation of resources, inventory placement and size, selection of transportation mode, freight consolidation, closed loop tours, dedicated opportunities, continuous moves, etc.
- Collect, process, and maintain data for analysis.
- Four (4) years of experience working as Logistician. Experience shall include: property accounting processes to include the associated forms
- Knowledge of automated inventory control systems
- Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and preferably have experience with MS Project. Must have experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts.