Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Synertex has a need for Data Scientist for work with the Department of Homeland Security in one of three locations; Washinton, D.C, Sterling, Va or Bethesda, Md.
- Apply complex analysis of data in support of mission problems, with expertise in problem solving, scripting in multiple languages, as well as the creation and/or implementation of tools and processes that aid in advanced analytics, testing and quality assurance, and DevOps.
- Use and develop statistical analysis, modeling, simulation, and machine learning methods.
- Comfort with complex mathematical concepts and models. Scripting, data collection and data management services; perform enterprise-wide data collection, storage, and manipulation; and, develop and implement automated testing frameworks.
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of progressive experience,